Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas here, Christmas there...







Stockholm continues to have more and more snow.
I dug out our door that leads to the terrace to rescue some forgotten summer furniture and to dig out the BBQ.
However, we have had snowfall since then so you can not tell I did anything and the snow is piled up against the windows again.

Zok and I have decided that this is the most and the least Christmas-y Christmas of all time.  I love all the huge Christmas trees that are in almost every square. 
Mostly because we were both away from either home until the 15th, followed by Zok and I getting food poisoning from our (no longer) favorite Ramen place.  If we had made any plans we would have had to break them as Zok is still sick and this is day four.
I am better but Zok is mostly curled up in a ball- moaning or worse.

I was hoping Chester would have a dusting of snow while I was there but I was out of luck.
Meanwhile in the snow here we have a neighbor that is quite good at snow sculpting.

Merry Christmas to all-
We will soon experience the shock of traveling from weather that is -12 to +23...

 

No comments: